Internships (4 to 24 weeks) are available throughout the year. We are primarily looking for people skilled in the disciplines listed below.
Our internships are suitable for:
- Students on term break (4-12 weeks)
- Fresh graduates (12-24 weeks)
- You are based in Singapore
REQUIRED: You should also have a Github profile with recent projects that showcase clear thought, well-organized code and preferably, live working demos.
- UIUX Designers: Should have prior experience with both UX (research, storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, troubleshooting user problems) and UI (mockup and prototype design, experience with design software such as Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop and wireframe tools).
REQUIRED: You should have a portfolio of UIUX design projects that showcase strong concept, features and thought, and include work with web/mobile applications and mobile-friendly websites.
- Graphic Designers: Should have prior experience and be very comfortable with design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of other Adobe software such as InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects is a bonus.
REQUIRED: You should have a strong portfolio of projects that showcase a clear understanding of design principles such as type, balance, and color. Portfolios that display a good range of marketing mediums (e.g. social, print, web, emails) preferred.
- Video Editors/Motion Graphics Artists: Should have prior experience and be very comfortable with video editing software such as Premiere Pro and After Effects. Knowledge of other Adobe software such as Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus.
REQUIRED: You should have a portfolio of video projects that showcase good storytelling ability and/or display strong motion graphics ability.
As the available internship roles differ throughout the year, we will contact you only if there are suitable openings at the time of your application. Thank you!