We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping us to get life-giving resources into the hands of people all over the world.
- Manage weekly warehouse logistics operations & stock inventory
- Coordinate order fulfilment, delivery and documentation
- Manage online incident reports and customer queries
- In-house production work
- Handle general administrative duties
- At least a diploma in any discipline
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to be trained for in-house production work
- Possess strong organisational skills and an eye for details
- Able to work independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit as responsibilities involve warehouse logistics operations e.g. handling of heavy cartons
- Service-oriented & a ‘Can-do’ spirit
Interested applicants, please send your resumes to email@example.com.
Scriptwriter (Full Time)
You will be a content creator writing original scripts for a series of half-hour made-for-TV programs for the American audience. You will be researching and distilling gospel truths as preached by Pastor Prince to address a range of real-life issues and concerns faced by people. The scripts you write will be inspiring, engaging, and make the teachings by Pastor Prince accessible and relatable to a wide TV viewership, both secular and Christian.
- Are passionate about impacting the world with the gospel of grace and seeing lives transformed by a revelation of Jesus and His love
- Have been positively impacted by and have a good grasp of Pastor Joseph Prince’s teachings of the gospel and the person of Jesus…
- Love hearing praise reports of lives forever changed and want in on the action…
- Have a knack for laying out truths of the gospel accurately yet simply to the unfamiliar…
- Get a thrill from scripting unique, made-for-TV content for a wide range of audiences…
And you have…
- Strong conceptual skills and creative flair
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of working experience in a relevant field
- A strong command of the English language and stellar communication skills
- An ability to apply CMOS (Chicago Manual of Style)
- To work well with tight deadlines, and tighter word limits
- An ability to work well with a team
- A home based in Singapore
Come talk to us. We could be your future!
Video Editor/Content Creator (Full Time)
We are looking for a technical and well-rounded video editor/content creator who wants to use their skills to communicate the gospel of grace in fun and interesting ways.
- Concept, script and execute short-form video content for digital/social platforms and TV.
- Create opening/closing stingers, subtitles, motion graphic elements.
- Deliver final products to required specifications.
- Organise and maintain a good archival and workflow system.
- Interpret and prepare creative briefs and work closely within teams to brainstorm engaging and appealing story-telling approaches.
- Based in Singapore.
- At least 1-3 years of directly related post-production experience in digital media and/or television.
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates, audio levelling.
- Good workflow management.
- Good writing and grammar skills.
- Has a collaborative spirit and works well in teams.
- Good visual eye, understanding of typography and visual balance.
- Pre-production and/or production experience (E.g. producing, camera work, grip, gaffer, directing).
Interested applicants, please send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Full-Stack Web Software Engineer (Full Time)
We are looking for a Web Software Engineer to develop and maintain our web applications as well as its supporting cloud infrastructure.
- Software Engineering
- Build website layouts/user interfaces by using modern HTML/CSS/JS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Maintain web applications and services
- Maintain cloud-based web infrastructures
- Create and maintain code deployment processes for cloud-based web infrastructures
- Respond to technical incidents
- Based in Singapore
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Experience with writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Experience in front end frameworks including React, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Comfort with using open source technologies and frameworks
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Experience with cloud-computing or platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Heroku etc
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
If you are interested, please drop us an email with your resume and portfolio (such as your Github account or projects you've worked on) today at email@example.com!
JosephPrince.com is growing, and we are on the lookout for volunteers in Singapore to serve alongside with us. In particular, if you are a writer, designer, or programmer, we would love to have you volunteer with us! We have many exciting projects that you can be a part of!
- Writers – you can join us in crafting sermon blurbs or penning short articles for our site.
- Designers – you can assist with determining the look and feel of our resources and collaterals.
Whether you are blessed with the giftings mentioned above, or if you just want to serve with us somehow, get in touch with us to see how you can be a part of the Gospel Revolution! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org P/S: We are looking for volunteers in these areas but drop us an email anyway even if you are looking for a full-time position. We want to get to know you!