20% Off Storewide! Place your order by Dec 12 and get it in time for Christmas within United States. FREE SHIPPING for orders above $80.
We are looking for a technical video editor who wants to use their skills to communicate the gospel of grace to the world across many digital platforms.
We want to get to know you if you...
- Are a detail-oriented person who is great at picking up errors, inconsistencies, typos, etc.
- Enjoy executing responsibilities with technical excellence.
- Consider yourself to be diligent, trustworthy, and good at follow-up.
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a collaborative spirit and works well in teams.
- Demonstrate effective personal time management to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
You will be expected to...
- Assist our main editor with content creation, exports, versioning, etc.
- Create opening/closing stingers, subtitles, motion graphic elements.
- Deliver final products to required specifications.
- Export and upload content to YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Organise and maintain a good archival and workflow system.
- Preferably 1 year of video editing experience in digital media and/or television.
- Basic knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Bonus: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates, audio levelling.
- Good workflow management.
- Coherent writing and grammar skills.
- Based in Singapore.
- Good visual eye, understanding of typography and visual balance.
- Pre-production and/or production experience (E.g. producing, camera work, grip, gaffer, directing).