20% Off Storewide! Place your order by Dec 12 and get it in time for Christmas within United States. FREE SHIPPING for orders above $80.
We are looking for someone who “gets” digital to create compelling content that will drive great user experience across web and mobile.
WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU IF YOU...
- Are a digital native who reads a lot of long-form and short-form digital content from articles, social posts to tweets.
- You understand the difference between web/digital writing and writing for print.
- You are a storyteller and design thinker who knows your audience and write concise content and well-crafted messages to bring the gospel to people online
- Understand how to use and write catchy headers, one-liners, and short-form captions to engage online readers.
- Have a personable and relatable writing voice that is also to accurately represent different brands for different target audiences.
- Have breadth of general knowledge and empathy for issues that people face across the spectrum of human conditions.
- Able to independently research to write empathically about topics that you may not always have personal experience with.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO, keywords, metadata and analytics.
- Know how to place and title content that will encourage high open and click-through rates.
- Have a strong command of the English language and able to proofread and edit your own work.
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a collaborative spirit and works well in teams.
- Demonstrate effective personal time management to handle and prioritize multiple projects
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO...
- Produce both long-form (web articles) and short-form (e.g. social posts, emails) copy that is inspiring and engaging.
- Proofread and edit content.
- Increase engagement rates with content across all digital channels.
- Make effective use of analytics to evaluate effectiveness of the content you write.
- Suggest and curate topics and themes that are current and relevant to readers.
- A Diploma or Degree, preferably in Mass Communication
- At least 1-3 years of professional writing experience, preferably in content marketing for digital products (websites/apps)
- Extensive experience in writing good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- Based in Singapore