Special Bible Study Message By Joseph Prince - 12 March 2014

Wisdom—How To Rightly Divide The Word

Wisdom—How To Rightly Divide The Word

Wisdom: How to Rightly Divide the Word - Joseph Prince

Learn how you can read the Bible with understanding and accurately interpret the scriptures today! Join Joseph Prince in a panoramic view of the Bible as he shows you how an understanding of God’s overarching plan for the Jews, Gentiles, and the church is critical to rightly dividing the Word. See God’s plans and purposes for these three groups, and know where you are today in God’s timeline. Also, begin to understand difficult Bible passages as you learn who they are actually written to, at which point in time, and why. This is one Bible study you won’t want to miss!

1. Renee says:

Gods word is so powerful..Thank you Pastor Joseph for making yourself available to be used by God as a vessel to present Jesus in such a loving way that frees me to know with assurance He loves me…joyfully reading my bible without fear of seeing laws I need to instead seeing the Holy Spirit that empowers me to live like Jesus ….God bless u Pastor Joseph….My love to your beautiful wife Wendy, Jessica and Jason

2. Lalita Sinnayah says:

Pastor Joseph your preachings are wonderful to understand Thankyou for teaching me lots. In Jesus name I thank Him most for choosing people like yourself.

3. Cathy Jorgensen says:

Do you perhaps have a dvd on the message “How to Rightly Divide the Word

• Team JP says: (Author)

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your comment. This message is currently available in MP3 and CD format only. Do check back to JosephPrince.com for the latest updates on new resources.

Blessings,
      Team Joseph Prince

4. grace udofia says:

Pastor Prince,
    Thank you for teaching me how to rightly divide the word of God. Also thank you explaining Heb.6 because I thought that was written to those who have received Christ and then went back to the world. God bless you.

Grace.

5. Judith Weetra says:

Pastor Joseph,

Every Message You Preach Is A Blessing To Me Thank You And God Bless You.

Jude

6. Sebastian Tochuwu Edeh says:

Glory to Jesus Christ my savoir and my King who give the victory on cross this my year of Graeter glory hallelujah I will see the goodness of The Lord in the Land of Livng Amen, thank You Man God. More Love

7. I your teaching as filled in the bland for me, it teaches me so much more than the Pastors today just the fact that am no longer under the law but grace especially sine you broke the numbers and meaning. My birthday is 12/25/1957 when added to together showing me that I was born under Grace

8. Tei says:

Thank God through Joseph,, I can feel your presence…..

9. Vicki L. Albanese says:

Thank you Lord for blessing us with a wonderful Pastor. Keep blessing him that we too can be blessed. men

10. tikan says:

Because of you l have learnt alot. I would like to be one of them

11. Rose Sanabria says:

I love that Pastor Prince teaches the Greek
    and Jewish words in his preachings. I would
    love to have a Bible that expounds on this.
    I love The Word of God, and would love to
    grow in God’s wisdom.

12. Rumbi Musikavanhu says:

halo Pastor Prince. Please do come to Zimbabwe some time. A very very large percentage of our people are under the deception of false prophets. Every time you hear a new prophet has emerged. I know they are false because what they preach is far from the Gospel of Grace. They entice people with miracles, saying to an already born again Christian they need deliverance or they are in bondage. Thank you and thank God me and my family know the truth,that we are the righteousness of Christ.

13. Priscilla A. says:

I really enjoyed listening to the mp3 How to Rightly Divide The Word but I was disappointed that Revelation was not included. Has Pastor Prince done a study on Revelation? If so, what are the names of the mp3s so I can order them. Thank you and God bless.

14. Kate says:

Amen,how do i get the msg,from East Africa.

15. Angie says:

Im so happy that Pastor explained Hebrew 6 goodness it had confused me to the point where I was not reading it anymore. But Praise be to God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ and my Father also who gave this marvelous ministry to Pastor Joseph Prince, truly truly Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free…Haleluyah!!!!!!

16. Portia says:

Indeed a year of His Greater Glory….and God has been Faithful this His word….we thank you Jesus…we Praise your Holy Name

17. Dan Enemaku says:

Your preachings are wonderful! More grace to you and your ministries!

18. Irene Musasizi says:

Thank u so much for that word of God, it is so encouraging,i thank G od for people like you,i have hope through your preaching.

19. Pastor joseph thank you,i have been blessed by your preaching!!

20. Abu Precious says:

great

21. Irma Salazar says:

Pastor Joseph Prince, I am so grateful for the ministry that our Father has called you into and look forward to listening to each message on Day star, TBN and Word. God has revealed the scriptures to us (my husband and I) with such clarity. I saw your short clip of “Rightly Dividing The Word” and immediately wanted to order it.
    But, I really do want it on DVD so that we can watch it together. I read your response to Cathy regarding DVD also so
    I will be checking on recourse updates. The short clip was very interesting and left us wanting more of this teaching.
    Thank you, and be blessed.

22. I am speechless when it comes to comment on Pastor Prince’ Bible teaching messages on the Grace of God . Lately I had to do some study of Ephesians 2:1-10 and my word! It brought out God’s love, grace and mercy so profound, when I see what I was, how I escape the wrath of God all because of sin and what I have become only because of God and His beloved Son, my Saviour Jesus Christ.
    Until you know His loving hand that reaches down to man and lift him up from out of sin where he has fallen. until you know just how it feels, just to know that God is really real. then you know nothing until you know the love of God.

Everybody should take at good look at Ephesians 2:1-10.

23. thank God for preaching pastor Josehpirnce. i match you preach on TV in my conuty Liberia.

24. USHA KHANNA says:

Thank you Pastor Prince for guiding us and throwing light as to understand the Bible or the word of God better. I am missing my Daily Devotionals which had become a part and parcel of my life which suddenly stopped . Please let me know what I have to do to get this back Praise the Lord Amen!!!!!!!

25. Renee Flynn Salvatore says:

Awesome about the grace of God always believed but I need to experience more !i need afresh revelation and a grace church thank you God bless you Joseph Prince thank you for the kindness and the love in which you have delivered it !!