Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 2 March 2014

God’s Plan To Bless You

God’s Plan To Bless You

God's Plan to Bless You - Joseph Prince

God’s plan for your life is always for you to be blessed and walking in victory! Join Joseph Prince on an amazing journey of God’s goodness as he shows you from Genesis to the Gospels God’s grand plan to save, heal, and bless you. Understand why certain biblical events happened the way they did and how God is the master in making all things work for your good. Be encouraged and see your areas of need met as you learn how Jesus is today head over all things for you—His bride, body, and church!

1. Vergin says:

Jesus name above all names..

2. To God be all the glory! I believe this is the year of greater glory. Thank you Jesus! Amen, Amen and Amen.
    Because God’s plans are to bless me, my loved ones and all who believes.
    Hallelujah!!!

3. Adeyinka says:

The power of attorney concept is so powerfully rendered and completely understood here. I can command those situations to turn around in my favour. Every single one of them

4. Lalita Sinnayah says:

Thankyou Jesus for giving us inspirational people like Pastor Joseph he conveys your words Oh God most meaningfully.Amen Amen

5. Julius Lutwama says:

This is powerful Truth. Truthfully, i have been so so blessed by feeding on this unveiling of the goodness of the LORD Christ.
    Thank JP ministries and God bless you Joseph.

6. Ohnsusan says:

nice!~ wondeful! Thank you so much for your teaching!~~~

7. Emmanuel Onuoha says:

The message in his teaching is very powerful, thanks Pastor Prince. I am blessed.

8. David konyak says:

This is my pleasure to share my difficulties and problem in speaking to my pastor prince,,..hope that you be helping me in your prayer to our mighty saviour God about my problem and i fully hopping that i will be well with mighty Grace AMEN, AMEN AMEN.
    Thankyou JESUS,..

9. sarah says:

Thank you Jesus for the total and complete healing as your name is above all diseases and pain.

10. Dreamer says:

This is so powerful, Please, Please produce it on DVD so I can buy several to give to others as well as myself. I want to peach it to somebody! In the name of JESUS AMEN !

11. Theresa Rodina Caraway says:

GOD LESS YOU Pastor Joseph Prince. I LOVE HOW YOU Preach and teach of our JESUS.<3

12. Ambless M. Ekefre says:

Team JP 1 have been unable to have access to your daily devotional since the month began. And this is pasted in bit.

13. Kathleen Swanson says:

Thank you so much Pastor Prince, I do believe this message Just saved my life and Im healed AMEN THANK YOU JESUS!!!♥♥♥♥

14. Chidi says:

15. Chidi says:

iThank you pastor Prince for allowing God to use you to bring the true gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. Your teachings have grown and developed me beyond imagination.God has graced and empowered you to bless the world with His Truth. No one has thought the gospel like you have.May God’s abundant blessings continue to pour on you and you family for what you do for the body of Christ.

16. farn says:

Thank you Father that I am yours AS YESHUA MESSIAH is so AM I in this world AMEN

17. Gladys Charles says:

Joseph keep on been obedient to the LORD. I thank God for your life. I also thank God for using you to help the world; for sure hell will be empty in Jesus. Amen!

18. Melbs Aquino says:

Amen. Thank you Lord Jesus my God and my Savior.

19. Ida Gowdy says:

Pastor Prince, glory be to God, may He continue to bless you and your family for your servitude in building the body of Christ. A friend is going through aggressive chemo, God had spoken to her, and told her to say “Jesus name, ” in everything. About 2 weeks later I woke up with Col. 3:17 on my mind,everything we say or do, do ALL in the name of Jesus. I always pray in Jesus name, I repented because the revelation was not just for my friend, this Logos word was for all believers and that we should do and say everything in Jesus name. The very next I heard you message God has Plan a Blessing for you, , your message taken from Eph. 1:22-23, Him being above ALL things, about the power in Jesus name, you related it to the power of attorney, what an awesome message. Thanks for your servitude. To God Be the Glory!

20. mary chindunga says:

21. Gina says:

22. Ruedene Yancey says:

23. Thank you pastor i pray that this must be in my heart and mind to know and believe with my might and strength that im healed no matter what i see

24. mark says:

Amen.

25. serah chirwa. says:

Amen….God ur the master in making all things happen for my good…..

26. Mihaela says:

I AM so blessed in Jesus name! The more we look at Jesus, the more we feel his heart pulsating in our hearts the more we become HIM! I thank Pastor Prince for contaminating me with the joy of wanting to be more and more like Jesus!

I love you All! We all are one in Christ!!! Mihaela, the beloved child of God