Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 23 February 2014

Why Does God Allow Delays?

Why Does God Allow Delays?

Why Does God Allow Delays? - Joseph Prince

Abraham and Sarah waited a long time for their promised child. Joshua and Caleb waited forty years to enter the promised land. So why does God allow delays to your blessings? Get the answer in this must-hear message by Joseph Prince and be encouraged to know that delays don’t spell the death of your dreams. See how waiting time is not wasted time as the Lord preserves you and imparts to you what you would otherwise not have. Be recharged with renewed hope and a fresh consciousness of His love for you as you continue to look to Him for the manifestation of His promise!

1. JULES KOUADIO says:

This is not thé full message but i realy got a wonderful revelation today!!!
    Thank you Pastor Prince!

May the Lord our God bless you reachly and abundantly!

2. Leslie C. says:

Love the point of intention JP emphasized, ” becoz He love … He delayed”.
    Perhaps, there wasn’t any delay at all, we’d already arrived when we got Him. Just hasn’t learn to live the “zoe” emotions, the abundant life He’d purposed us for.

3. udaya bhanu says:

Amazing paster prince its amazing. i came to know why jesus
    delays because he loves me

4. I am always blessed by your preaching. I want to buy the all of the full sermons, hope one day your sermons will be available in stores in Indonesia, at least Jakarta. God bless you Pastor Prince, can’t wait for more fresh and powerful revelation.

5. Reeba viju says:

The message on why god allows delays really opened my eyes to the fact that it is his love and unending love for me that it happens. Pastor prince you really answered all the doubts that I had in my mind. I love you lord Jesus for everything you do in my life.
    Pastor prince your messages are life transforming. You are awesome. Praise The Lord for wonderful leaders like you.

6. Lalita Sinnayah says:

Thankyou Jesus Our Lord for pastor Joseph Prince who preaches thou words with great understanding, Lord Thankyou for your continuous blessings.Amen Amen

7. elizabeth mabue says:

Hallelujah!if we wait upon the Lord we will come with testimonies of His perfect timing. His faithful, I do my waiting. Thank you Lord for your word that you have put in the heart of Pastor Joseph Prince,thank you Pastor may GOD increase in you all the days of your life.

8. Lefentse says:

I love Pastor Princes teaching. I can’t find the message on ITunes.

• Team JP says: (Author)

Hi Lefentse,

Thank you for your comment. You will be able to find the latest messages from Pastor Prince from the online store. Simply click on the store button located at the top right corner of the page.

Blessings,
      Team Joseph Prince

9. Qalangam Mzakwe says:

I will buy the dvd

10. CAROL D. DUIRANTE says:

Awesome

11. Paschal-sylva Chigozie Ojiaku says:

I’m waiting for God to fulfil all he has promised me

12. Winnie says:

We prayed for God to give us a child, and waited and waited from year 2002 to year 2013. 10years! We got disappointed sometimes but never give up in our prayer. Now, we have a lovely girl! Everyday, looking at her remind us that God is real and He teaches us how to teasure and spend time with her more. How previous she is! We are very thankful to Him. If God has answered our prayer immediately, we would have taken it for granted. Amen.

• yeny says:

Hi Winnie.. so glad to hear your testimony. We’ve been waiting for 8 years now. Please pray for us so we can stay strong and never give up in our prayer.

13. Mary says:

Amen. Thank you Jesus for loving me.

14. Ruedene Yancey says:

15. JOYCE says:

I LOVE THE GOD OF GRACE THAT YOU SO RICHLY MINISTER ABOUT.

16. isa says:

ThankYou Lord for Wisdom & Prayer Answered through these Brief write-up & comments by others.

17. Ron Bunch says:

It sounds good and encouraging but it still hurts when I Am unemployed and can’t provide for my family. This waiting/looking for work is sooo difficult and painful. I feel empty.

18. Amen…… Am waiting on You Lord

19. gerald says:

Please is the CD in audio or video format? and of course LORD am waiting for U!

• Team JP says: (Author)

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your comment. This message is available in both MP3 and CD.

Blessings,
      Team JosephPrince

20. vanisuresh says:

Awesome the way you explained………. many times we end up accusing God for the delays but to know that love is the reason for delay is mind blowing……… thank you pastor prince.

21. David Kamotho says:

Jesus is truly working through the life of Pst. Joseph Prince
    We hope that soon his church will be established in Kenya.
    God will open this door!
    Delay is temporal. Thank you Pastor!

22. francis k.john says:

LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSING IN THE LIFE OF YOUR PEOPLE AMEN

23. Qalangam Mzakwe says:

You have indeed resurrected me for my faith was feigning deep inside of me.