Today's Devotional, Feb 20

Nothing Is Too Hard For God

‘Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your
great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.

Jeremiah 32:17

Our minds tend to see our problems as big or small. Even when we pray for the sick, we say things like, “You have a headache? No problem. Let’s pray for your healing.” But when it is cancer, we say, “Oh, let’s tell the senior pastor about it. It would be better if he prayed for you.” We think of head-aches as small problems and cancers as big ones.

But that is not the way God thinks. There is nothing too hard for Him who made the heavens and the earth! With God, there is no such thing as a “big” problem. In fact, the “bigger” the problem, the “easier” it is for Him! In the feeding of the 5,000, it took only five loaves to feed the multitude. (Matthew 14:15–21) But in the feeding of the smaller multitude of 4,000, it took seven loaves. (Matthew 15:32–38)

In man’s scheme of things, it should take more loaves to feed more people. But this is not so with God. It took fewer loaves to feed more people. This is God’s way of telling us that the “bigger” the problem, the “easier” it is for Him. I am not saying that small problems are hard for God. But it is so encouraging to think that it is “easier” for God to heal cancers than headaches!

Imagine coming to God with a big problem. “So, what is your problem, son?” God asks. You say, “Father, it is a huge financial debt — not thousands but millions!” He says, “Easy. It is already cancelled.”

In another scenario, God asks, “So, what is your problem, son?” You say, “Father, I have lost my job and I can’t find a new one. I am already in my fifties and I don’t have the necessary qualifications.” He says, “No problem. Consider yourself employed. And in this new job, you won’t just have a job, you will have a position.”

Beloved, with God, it is never a problem because there is nothing too hard for Him!

Thought For The Day
With God, your problem — small or big — is never a problem because there is nothing too hard for Him!

Blessed by this post? Learn more from this recommended message:

Jesus Is Really That Good!

1. Wycliffe says:

Pastor Prince, I Thank You For the Great Work You Have Done In Changing My Life. May God Grant Grace and His Superabounding Favor In Whatever You Do În Transforming Our Precious World, May God Bless You.

2. gina says:

AMEN.

3. Molly says:

Halellujah!! The word has come just when i need it most! It shall not return void. Thank you LORD for using Pastor Prince.

4. Wing Chung Leong says:

The 2nd last paragraph is the word for me this morning. I’m in my 50s and will be without a job come end Feb 2013. The word is indeed most timely.

5. Bolaji Watson says:

There is nothing he cannot do, come and see the Lord is Good.

6. Oscar Dumenyo says:

HALLELUJAH!

7. saumya says:

AMEN! God bless you Pastor Prince!!

8. Nana Boadum says:

:) Pastor Prince, God honor you. You make me smile every morning! The revelation of scripture and how simply understandable and applicable it is, is so refreshing. Ah….:) I’m so lifted. Shalom

Nana Boadum(Ghana, West Africa)

9. T.E. Kim^^ says:

wow… ..
    ..wow!…AMEN!

10. K Paul Chege says:

God require not extra power to heal cancer/a big problem than headache,small one.the same power He use to heal cancer is the same He use to heal headache.

11. Kate says:

Glory…i thank God 4 u. please i have bn waiting 4 “scriptures to meditate” please may i get some for family restoration pls.

12. tom ck jonez says:

amen pastor

13. Daniel Gyasi says:

Oh! MOG u ar a blessing in ma lyf n ma family.
    Conti wif da gud wrk as many lives ar being changed. GBU

14. Eric says:

i have huge financial debt. I believe God is speaking to me thru this devotional. Amen!!

15. salmamza says:

GOD IS REALLY GREAT.

16. John Adewusi says:

AFBBA FATHER! Who am I without your “LOVE, GRACE, MERCY and FAVOUR… And thanks to you pastor JP, you message has been of help to me. I so much wish to sit under your annoiting oneday. Your’s in christ, from Nigeria. John Adewusi whom Jesus love!

17. GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST AND PEACE BE ON EARTH, IN THE BOOK OF (ISAIAH 55: 8-9)THE SCRIPTURE SAYS, FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, SAYS THE LORD. 9-FOR AS THE HEAVENS HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.///
    AND I BELIEVED THAT THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD NO MATTER HOW BIG THE PROBLEM IS, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FAITH IN HIM YOU CAN DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. ANOTHER SCRIPTURE IN (ISAIAH 41: 10) SAYS, FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU, BE NOT DISMAYED FOR I AM YOUR GOD, I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, I WILL HELP YOU I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY VICTORIOUS RIGHT HAND. WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVED! GLORY,GLORY,GLORY TO YOU LORD!!! THE VICTORY IS YOURS FOREVER! IN JESUS NAME! AMEN.

18. Bridget says:

God is ever faithful. He gives you the right word at the right time for that situation that so troubles your heart.

19. arceli b.milla says:

very encouraging message praise God,for a very annointed pastor!

20. Cathy Byerly says:

I am learning to”abide” in the Lord. A new season is opening up in my life. He is impressing on my heart that I don’t have to “strive” to make things happen. I was in the habit of trying in my own strength…..to make things happen. It was exhausting and futile. His Holy Spirit gives me the power to do and walk out what He has placed in my path to do. There is such a peace and restfulness that comes from my surrendering complete control of my life to Him, what an incredable gift. He has given me “everything” I need for life and godliness. All Praise and honor be unto Him!

21. justice kota says:

MOG, you are a blessing. I know my problems are over.

22. RICHARD BZINGA says:

Thank you so so much for this message today.I believe God is speaking to me coz I got the same message in the book of jenesis 18:14 in the mornig,just few minutes after waking up.so I give thanks and glory to the KING of kings,Lord JESUS CHRIST,amen.

23. A. Bel S. says:

ThankYou Lord! Pastor Prince and his team are the best! :)

24. isa says:

My issues are not too HARD for Lord. Thank you Jesus.

25. Susan Gachomo says:

iGod bless you Pastor Prince i believe this word for my family right now. He’s the same God who will heal HIV, arthritis, cancer and autism; for nothing is too hard for our God! All things are possible with HIM!!

26. AR says:

Praise the Lord! Amen -for God is good all the time -waiting for his miracle to work in my life.

27. jason says:

I want this to be true and have believed it for some time, but I’ve prayed to God for 2 months about something and haven’t seen the restoration yet.

28. Pastor Nelson says:

So refreshing! Thanks pastor.

29. Gracee says:

This is good news! Praise the Lord!!!

30. Thank you lord jesus im answered

31. Gina says:

Yes and Amen.

32. Ambless M. Ekefre says:

Amen! O Lord thank you that by thy word of today, the gigantic problem in my life and theirs are solve.

33. Barbara Gilmer says:

Living in a world that is hard, a message like this makes a world of difference. Thank the Lord for his ever abundant grace. Thankful for this ministry.

34. Bruce Muller says:

Hallelujah; Amen And Amen.

35. STELLA OGUGUO says:

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOU ARE A FAITHFUL GOD!!!

36. Malango says:

Amen,thank you Pastor it seems you are talking to me. I believe and receive this word,it shall surely turn my situation around. I shall not only have a job but I will have a position.

37. Jeff odei says:

HALLELUIAH*… THE GOD THAT NEVER FAILS…@PASTOR PRINCE, AM REALLY TOUCHED WITH THIS INSPIRATION. INFACT THIS IS NOW MY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.. AM STILL TRUSTING GOD IN MY PRESENT SITUATION. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, AM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW… THANKS*

38. mcebisi ncube says:

this is so powerful and encouraging thnx so much joseph prince

39. Deborah says:

Thanks Pastor, just exactly what I need right now.

40. Melbs Aquino says:

Amen. Thank you so much Lord Jesus . Nothing is impossible for You my God.
    Pastor Prince may God bless upon you and your Family, thank you for a very inspiring and encouraging interpretation to the Word of God.

41. I just want to say no problem big or small is too hard for the Lord.He will make a way out of no way,at the age of twelve I lost my mother to drugs and didn’t think I could go on with out her,I had children of my own and they lost their father at the same age and one of my children has turned to the streets for comfort I know Jesus is watching over him and he will return home and praise the lord that he kept him sage from harm.My faith in God is all things are done at his will ans I am a firm believer in God and his will as long as I have God on my side no weapon formed against my children and I will prosper l,Amen I Love the Lord with all my heart and soul.

42. Hosia Mokale says:

Amen.

43. Ruedene Yancey says:

44. michelle says:

God is good Pastor Prince. Thank you for standing in agreement with me. Today I received 2 miracles. Restoration in my relationship. My partner and I are back together and we are getting married in December. God didn’t stop there we are debt free, we owe no man nothing! God blessed us 7 fold Glory to God. We are growing from glory to glory. We are blessed to be a blessing. Oh how he loves and cares for us and wants to see us happy. Good people God loves us and he cares for us. Go to him boldly and humble yourself. See him as your father who loves and wants the best for you. Amen I am in awe of his goodness.

45. USHA KHANNA says:

Dear Pastor Prince. I am a great fan of your daily Devotionals. They are just too good. A source of inspiration for us. I wish to share them with the whole world and shout out the llords name aloud. Praise His Holy name. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you ever so more.!!!!!!!!God bless you and keep you in His loving care.

46. maneesh says:

47. samuel says:

Didn’t notice dt dir were 2 accts dt were in d bible of d feeding. I’m enlightened. Thank God nd thank u sire

48. Asnake says:

Amen, I belive I will have a new jop and I will have a posision. in Jesus name.

49. michael says:

thanks pastor prince for this life changing word of God,i await the manifestation in my upcoming exam b/c it is really a big source of worry to me,but i believe the word of God today and claim my sucess in
    Jesus name amen….

50. Jacqueline Nabbumba says:

Oh yes i do love everything about the Grace of God, as the Lord of all flesh He says nothing absolutely nothing is too hard for him. No more worries……hun

51. ykgrc says:

Dear Pastor Prince. God is good. I pray that God helps restoring my relationship with my boyfriend. The last time we met online was about 1 and half a month ago. We have been in two different places for more than one and half year. I would like to travel there and meet him soon within a month. May God lead and guide me for all the arrangement before going. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

• grc says:

Dear Pastor Prince. Thanks for your prayer and Praise the LORD. I did have chance to speak with my boyfriend. May God lead and guide me. I do hope that my boyfriend could help me to arrange things while arriving there within 2 months. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

52. grc says:

Dear Pastor Prince. God is good. I pray that God helps restoring my relationship with my boyfriend. We live in different places for nearly 2 years. May God turn things around. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

53. J. M. R. says:

Thank you for your words of encouragement and for bringing a message to me that is meant for me at just the time I need it most.
    You and your teams are marvelous! I do not participate on Facebook and would hope that there is another forum for prayer requests for those of us who refrain from social media.
    Thank you and mayGod continue to bless you and yours.