Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 5 January 2014

Step Into God’s Greater Glory

Step Into God’s Greater Glory

Step out of every valley of pessimism and fear, and step right into God’s greater glory every day of this year! In this encouraging message, Joseph Prince shows you why, despite instability and chaos in a darkening world, you can expect family blessings, divine protection, health, provision and evidence of God’s favor like never before. It’s all because Jesus, through His cross, has given you the glory His Father gave Him! Learn also the true biblical meaning of God’s glory and how abundant provision is part of it. It’s going to be a great year as you shine with, and walk in, God’s greater glory!

Get the full message here

Step Into God's Greater Glory - Joseph Prince

1. Annette Nelson says:

Amen!

2. Diana Chen says:

Amen.

3. charles manu says:

”’wondreful!!!!!

4. Elizabeth says:

Indeed the Word of God is true. A man of God (my father) in Ghana told me the Word God gave him for 2014 during Christmas and this message is a confirmation

5. Ruedene Yancey says:

Thank you Lord for your glory on me.Amen!!!

6. Beverly Lundin says:

I receive this. I am excited about 2014 as never before. God’s Greater Glory

7. A.Marie Frisbie says:

I WILL ARISE AND SHINE FOR MY LIGHT HAS COME! FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD HAS RISEN UPON ME! AS CHRIST IS IN THIS WORLD, SO SHALL I, ANTIONETTE MARIE FRISBIE, BE!!!!! GOD BLESS U!

8. taiwo says:

I am excited!!! (*dancing*) the Glory of the Lord will be “SEEN” upon me. Halleluyah!!!

9. Doris Gaines says:

So thankful someone told me about you. Life is finally worth living The Truth is definitely setting me free from so many negative things . I thank God for your stand for the real Truth. Some will never get it but thank God I am getting it .

10. Balogun Olawale Ayodele says:

THANK YOU JESUS!

11. precious oha says:

Am abudantly blessed and must say that indeed I have stepped into a greater glory

12. Faith Pittman says:

Pastor Prince, there is a reason why we use symbols like stars, glitter, as GOD showed me it is so much like us before in GOD. The Glory is very much on point. Thank you for sharing. Place me in your prayers, I’m believing GOD to soon publish this book, concerning Before The Foundations Of The World. The people will be amazed. GOD IS WOWSOME (how GOD described Himself to me) A download from heaven! May GOD Bless You and Your Family.

13. I like this, brother Joseph. Lets emphasize more of the Glory of the Lord manifest in us and how we shine this Glory on the world around us, by cultivating the Fruits of the Spirit. Appreciate you so much, fine brother in Christ.
    Holycat Ministries

14. princess amanda jones says:

All glory to God ~~~ we got to bring the glory!!!! Our Heavenly Father put it in& on us For His Glory!!!!”"”"” glory.

15. ELENA says:

AMENI

16. ssemusu derrick says:

thank you pastor 4 bringing forth hope 4 the yr 2014

17. Frenklin Wawoe says:

Iam ritchly blessed of the word of God, He give me srenght and hope again.

18. Sundae Witkowski says:

I want to first say that I am so blessed by the call of God that each of you have answered and am thankful to live in a time where I can be ministered to by brothers and sisters on the other side of the world. Bless his holy name!!!

In the past, I have been given so many dreams and plans. I always start well, as I am sure most people do. However, at some time during early implimentation of what the Lord is doing through me, I come across obstacles. Information I don’t have, money I don’t have, time or other resourses i am lacking always keeps me from moving forward. I actually thought that the Lord made a mistake in giving me the idea or that Satan gave it to me just so I would fail. Now I see that there will always be things that I can not do on my own. I have learned to stop pressing until I get frustrated and give up. I will just rest and wait for God to move things forward when I come up against a wall.

Now, this is a totally new concept for me. I have never taken this approach before so I don’t have a testimony- YET!!!

I am sure things will begin to change for me. When they do, I will let you. know.

Thanks again,
    Keep telling the truth,
    Sundae

19. Felicia says:

Thank your for sharing this encouraging word for 2014!! This is just another confirmation of what I have recieved from the New Year’s Eve service at my local church. I am so ready for the glory of God to be seen upon me in every area!! I will be sending my praise reports of the glory of God in my life in Jesus Name for 2014!!!

20. Toonna says:

“The Year Of Greatness” is the theme from home church in Nigeria, and then I happen to download the latest @EricThomasBTC mixtape on the 1st of January called “Greatness Is Upon You”. Yes, the Holy Spirit is one and the same, thank you Jesus; your perfect will be done. Your greatness in me be seen this year, in your name, amen.

21. idanid says:

Amen!!!!! I claim those words to my life. Arise!

22. Simon says:

Thank you Pastor for the wonderful message. I attend Christ Embassy here in the uk and on the New Year’s Eve service with the Man of God, Pastor Chris, the Holy Spirit through him declared it is our year of greatness. I then listen to this message today and was like wow wow wow, Lord Jesus thank you ! Pastor Chris also shared Isaiah 60 in the service also and the Holy Ghost used you to share the same.
    It is indeed my year of greatness and greater glory in Jesus name.

23. Berlinda says:

Iuv u greatman of God may fly more n more am blessed by u everyday.

24. James lantern says:

Amen,cant wait,thanks

25. China says:

Glory to God in the highest. I thank God for Pastor Prince. This is confirming what God said in the 31st Dec service in my local church. 2014 is the year of Greatness, and Isaiah 60: 1- was the text used to illustrate the greatness. Now my Man of God Pastor Prince is saying the same thing. The year of Greater Glory…… this is awesome….. Pastor Prince is truly the prophet of our time.
    Greater Glory………………………

China
    Botswana

26. Pastor Austin says:

It is wonderful to me to find, a man who has found and understood what God wants him to do, and goes ahead to do it. That is what makes for glory. Pastor, I am always encouraged with what God is doing through you.

27. Yanira Solis says:

Amen.

28. Edlyn Reyes says:

Amen. A powerful revelation.

29. akeemkazeem says:

i love joseph prince teaching an i pray dat GOD SHULD BLES MI THROUG IS TEACHING SO DAT WHEN PEOPLE ASK MI DAT U SAID U LOVE JOSEP PRINCE WHAT HAV U GOT THROUGH IS TEACHING DEN I WI SAID I got big big blesing.
    tankfrm kazeem

30. salami ocholi says:

i love prince teaching radical grace.
    God bless u prince

31. salami ocholi says:

I so much understand his teaching.
    oh I do

32. James lantern says:

33. Barbara Brunton says:

Where can I find “It’s Time to Receive your Restoration”? My friend said I must hear it!
    Thanks,