Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 8 December 2013

Understanding Grace And Discipleship—Comparing Luke 14 And Luke 15

Understanding Grace And Discipleship—Comparing Luke 14 And Luke 15

What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus? Is there a cost to discipleship? Where does grace fit in? Get the answers and more in this revelatory message by Joseph Prince. See what pleases the Lord and makes Him feel at home as Joseph compares and contrasts the three parables of demand in Luke 14 with the three parables of grace and supply in Luke 15. Understand how it’s a revelation of your sonship through Christ that produces true discipleship. Be encouraged as you see the loving and gracious heart of your Savior and begin to walk in His supply and likeness.

Understanding Grace And Discipleship—Comparing Luke 14 And Luke 15 - Joseph Prince

1. Mats says:

Amazing as always. Pastor Prince always shows me the real Jesus, the saviour, the one who bled and gave his all for me. Hallelujah!!
    Blessings to all of you!!!

2. Eric the blessed says:

Wonderful. May God use this man more and more. He is my favourite preacher, no matter what people will say. He unveils through the Holy Spirit our wonderfuil Saviour.
    Halleluia Praise the Name of Him who reigns forever and forever and who loves us so much.

3. grace udofia says:

Father God, thank you for using Pastor Prince to feed us with the knowledge of your word and to unveil Jesus to us. Many of us were spiritually dead by wrong teachings untill Pastor Prince showed up sent from heaven to revive us. Glory, hallelujah. Pastor Prince, may God bless, your household and ministries forever. Amen

4. Gloria says:

Praise God Thank you Pastor Joseph Prince for the wonderful inside of Grace and his favor and LOVE for me JESUS is my Savior !

5. Josie perry says:

I have been a “CHRISTIAN” for many years. For the last 6 years I’m becoming a “BELIEVER”. Pastor Prince only The Lord knows how you have been used in my life and that of some of my sisters & brothers to correct years of erroneous beliefs. I thank the Lord such for you and New Creation Church. When I heard the message about discipleship today, I just sat there in awe with so much thanks in my heart to our Lord. I am one who at one time in my life gave up all (along with other members of my church) in an attempt to follow God (be a disciple). But no amount of giving up material possessions could deal with my fears, my thoughts, my inward worry and the heavy load of condemnation that I piled on myself about almost everything. I was never sure that I would make the rapture if Jesus happened to come when I was not thinking of Him @ that time. The Father is opening my eyes to His love for me & how He sees me thru His Son. The “GOSPEL OF GRACE” you preach has taken root in my 75 year old heart. Please don’t be hurt by those who speak evil of you. There are thousands more like me who know your message the truth once delivered to the saints We need it to grow from religion into a real relationship with our savior. Blessings on you, Wendy, Jessica & Justin David.

6. Kenya Green says:

Thank you Pastor Prince, for not being ashamed of the TRUE GOSPEL!!!!! Thank you for sharing the heart of God with us!!!! It has helped me GREATLY in my relationship with “Abba”-”Daddy”!!! I talk to Him more & trust in Him MORE & I’m so GRATEFUL for His grace unto me & my children. I LOVE YOU PASTOR PRINCE & I PRAY GOD’s CHOICE (BEST) BLESSINGS for you & your family! Please continue to be humble & teach the Word of God by the power & authority of the Holy Spirit!

7. Thank you Joseph prince for all that you have done for God the father and God the son you could not have done the grace teachings without windom I thank you for having the eyes to see the ears to hears God words and do them that’s a great gift and I am blessedto have you in my life I love your teachings you are the best I have herd .would you pray for my mother she is in the hospitl the doctor told us to take her home and make her comfertable in her last days with us and give her all the love we can please keep us in your prayer we live in Carthage Tennessee.

• Bernie Piazza says:

Rhonda,
      We’re praying for you all. Praise God for what doctors and nurses can do but they do not have the last word. Thank God for medical science but the Word of God is Truth and declares that with God nothing is impossible. If this is not your mother’s appointed time then let’s believe Jesus for the unbelievable and receive from His finished works what may seem to us to be impossible, but absolutely Doable by Almighty God. (paraphrasing Jesse Duplantis)
      I’m sure Pastor Prince would encourage you all to partake of the Holy Communion several times a day and acknowledge that the finished works of Jesus are for all of you right now. James 5:13-16 says this: “Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”. And remember 1 Peter 2:24 is always true.
      Keep in touch, God bless you.

8. DIana Freeman says:

THank n god bless u for ur help in my journey to be closer to god!

9. Gail Sutton says:

As faith is the gift of GOD’s grace there is none without grace. Any faith a person has, has come by GRACE and TRUTH who is JEsus Christ.

10. Are you kidding? WOW! Talk about in your face life-changing next level stuff! Brother Prince. My wife and I have been turning that light on and off all day! Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to being us into all truth, to bring all things to our remembrance and to show us things to come. Thanks Joseph! This overturns 40+ years of miscalculated, honest intention focus on discipleship. This issue has left a better part of the body of Christ missing the Communion that the good Shepherd wants to lead us to. We have been so busy ‘trying to do it’ we forgot about the lover at the door whose heart is pounding to be with us. He prepares the table. He leads us to the table. He provides the meal because He is the meal! Then while feasting He anoints our head with ‘epignosis’ and in His light we are changed from glory to glory! (2 Corinthians 3:1-18. Then He causes the cup of our heart to overflow with goodness and mercy! (You can’t find better Jesus influenced ‘becoming like Him’ than that. Like the Cup of the New Covenant of Grace in our hands (1 John 1:1-3), He completes the love feast with another glimpse of eternal life. “And we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever”! I am going to sink my theological teeth into this and preach it with passion in 2014! I know we have only seen the tip of this iceberg! CommunionFire will melt it away with the lava of His love! Thanks Dear Man of God!

11. quick edit on previous “bring us into all truth” not “being us into all truth” (was so excited I didn’t edit before sending the previous note) ! 100,000 Blessings!

12. Worku says:

God bless you pastor prince. It is tremendously uplifting to listen to your teaching. What a revelation. The power of Grace is an eye opener to me. Glory to God

13. Felix musau says:

Pastor has always encouraged by to pursue righteousness

14. Paul Pfeil says:

where does “as Christ is so am I is this world”?