Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 1 December 2013

The Cure For Your Lonely Heart—Comparing John 3 & John 4

The Cure For Your Lonely Heart—Comparing John 3 & John 4

You don’t have to live life with a constant, aching sense of loneliness. Let Joseph Prince show you from the stories of Nicodemus and the Samaritan woman at the well, how Jesus—the only one who knows everything about you yet loves you perfectly—is the answer to your deepest need and the cure to your loneliness. See His compassion as you see how He ministered to the hearts of both a well-studied theologian and an ostracized sinner. Be lonely and thirsty no more as you meet the perfect Man who satisfies your deepest need, and drench your heart in His perfect love!

The Cure For Your Lonely Heart—Comparing John 3 & John 4 - Joseph Prince

1. Stephanie G. says:

Great message. God is Good!!!

2. grace udofia says:

Thank you Jesus, it’s so wonderful to know that whenever my heart feels lonel, I can come to my Savior to receive cure for my lonely heart anytime because he loves me.. thank you Pastor Prince for taking time to expound on the scripturers to the best of my understanding. May God continue to bless you, your household and your ministry forever, in Jesus name. Amen

3. Antony Njala says:

No more loneliness in Jesus name.

4. Reebee says:

You truely heal hearts and very soon you will see the world dancing with the heart of the father

5. Patricia Anderson Seattle WA. says:

I never cease to be amazed at the beautiful revelation that comes from the heart of God through Joseph Prince. Well Done thou good and faith full servant/ SON. :-)
    P.S. come to Seattle soon Casey Treat at CFC has a great place or you can use the Tacoma Dome just south of Seattle or the Key Arena in Seattle. I wanted to see you in CA but didn’t have the $ to travel. U R LUV in the Northwest area of the U.S. Tricia Anderson Dec. 2013

6. Javier C. Victor says:

This message is very helpful to people who are living away from their families and are feeling very lonely. Thank you Lord for meeting our emotional needs.

7. Wyonna Smith says:

I realize that to expect someone to feed you is lack of maturity. I feed from His Word every morning. BUT . . . I feel like the butler has met me at the door and led me as an honored quest to the parlor and the host has donned apron and chef’s hat and royally fed me when I pull up to Pastor Prince’s table. I always come away with specialty fare! Blessings!

8. Connie Austin says:

I love your teaching and I’m learning so much about Grace. Ive always been taught you can lose your salvation though. So do you believe once saved always saved no matter what you do? If you died while you were in the act of adultery for example would you still go to heaven? I have so many questions because of past teachings in my life. Thank you.

9. Kim says:

I have never heard it this way before. Now I understand just how low and lonely this woman was, and her circumstances and her very human need for affection drove her to do what she did. She was obviously not loved by any of them men, they used her as a tool. Maybe she did not know love at a young age. We do not know. But she was thirsting, and Jesus gave her what she needed.

10. Thank You Joseph Prince for you are teaching the true Gospel of Grace.
    I’m so reminded by your teaching the Word of God to listen to the Holy Spirit
    teach me the insight of His Word…it brings me comfort, joy, peace…..

11. ZOE says:

Thank u for teaching us the message of grace.you are blessed

12. Yvonne ingolo says:

Dear Jesus! Oh lord thank you so very much for the word of life. Pastor may God continue entrusting you with His word to saving souls, for the gospel of JESUS CHRIST is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For therein is the rightousness of God revealed from faith to faith. The word thus put in your mouth by God pastor, helps us to build up our faith, for faith comes by hearing. We are being fed on the spiritual milk and growing towards maturity. God bless you pastor.

13. catherine says:

i want to know more and understand about Jesus coz nothing is working out for me, its like He is not concern about me or sometimes i tend to think that He is taking care of the whites first coz most people say that Jesus is a white man but i love Him very much but still very confused off my many problems which never seems to end please help me

14. Jannie Debose says:

It is always good to hear the Word of God rightly divided an to watch the Word bring healing, an deliverance to Gods’peoplethank you for studying the word and breaking bread with us.