Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 17 November 2013

Win Every Battle Through Right Believing

Win Every Battle Through Right Believing

Victory begins in your mind as you start to believe right! In his second Power Of Right Believing Tour message, Joseph Prince shows you how you can live the Christ-life successfully when you simply believe right about Jesus and what He’s done for you. Break free of destructive habits and win every battle when you see how the obedience of one Man—Jesus—has made you righteous permanently. Begin to demolish mental strongholds and walk in peace and joy when you realize how God always accepts you—all because you have Jesus as your perfect High Priest!

*playback: USA Tour, LA—6 November 2013

Win Every Battle Through Right Believing (Live in LA) - Joseph Prince

1. thomas o.darkwah says:

Yes indeed His grace is greater than all our sins !Thank you Lord Jesus.

2. Attie Evans - South Africa says:

Wonderful to hear and see the Beauty of Jesus. Thank you Joseph for preaching it so wonderfully to us

3. Mats Lewin says:

Hallelujah!!! Keep on preaching the GOOD NEWS to all mankind dear brother Joseph, and let it transform us inside out completely into his image!! Amen!!

4. THANK YOU JESUS THAT GRACE IS GREATER THAN OUR SIN. JESUS IS MY RIGHTEOUSNESS! Thank you ptr. Prince for God’s message through YOU! Jesus bless your ministry!

5. Do you still send daily emails for meditation? says:

We’re so thankful that we found Joseph Prince on TV by accident. Or was it? Already saved, it’s been a tremendous blessing in our lives, and we watch the broadcast every morning with coffee. We’ve told most everyone about Pastor Prince, and pray for him and his family regularly. God Bless!

6. China says:

Thank you Jesus for your grace. This morning, I listened to this clip on my computer and I was blessed. On 13th Dec 2013, my ploughing field was to be auctioned because I leased it to somebody and he failed to pay but used my field as insuarance. When Pastor said “As He is…….. I said it alould “as He is so am I in this world. Jesus field will never be sold, so my field will never be sold”. Glory to God. That is my testimony!!!

China
    Botswana.

7. hilary lemonius says:

By his grace i will be fed ,Amen…Thank you Pastor Prince you have changed my life with your teaching of God words.

8. joseph Asanbe says:

God has used pastor Joseph Prince to transform my troubled mind. Jesus is bigger than my sins. Hallelujah

9. chisom says:

Very inspiring

10. Betty US says:

Very edified by your teaching on grace giving a new perspective to the believer on their right standing with God based on One man’s obidience even Christ thus shifting the center of focus from self to Him that deserves all praise en glory, the man in glory Jesus Christ, what a revelation to live by!May God bless his servant Pst Joseph Prince!

11. Veronique says:

I want to be so obedient to God that I too brake out in song “just because God told me to” not caring wat man may think but completely submissive to God.

12. taiwo says:

(*tongues*) halleluyah!!!

13. lwanga john says:

may GOD bless u p .joseph for preaching the true gospel.

14. Crystal Deitrick says:

Pastor Prince has helped me in so many ways to help me feel worthy of God’s love and for that I am Thankful. You have beautiful music and I enjoy Pastor Prince’s voice.

15. Linda says:

May the grace that is upon you man of God contaminate me as I tap into the unmerited favor. Amen

16. Eric says:

If you see one $1 note and a $100 note on the ground, which one will you pick up? Both dude! They are hard currency. If you see two $1000 notes side by side which do you pick up? Both, surely, now you have learnt.

Romans 6:17 For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

Do not stop at ‘picking up’ one $1000 note only, receive both grace and the gift of righteousness and you will reign in life through Jesus Christ, our lord and savior. They are both ‘free gift’ and you do not have to earn them, just receive from the Giver of Life, and say “thanks”. Amen!