Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 24 November 2013

Change What You Believe, Change Your Life

PORB-tour-DS_WP

Be blown away by life-changing truths shared in the third of the Power Of Right Believing Tour messages by Joseph Prince. Find out why your mistakes can’t strip you of your righteousness because of the obedience of one Man, Jesus. Learn how to walk in faith righteousness and see all the things you need added to you, whether it’s healing or a job. Discover also how it’s your consciousness of the Father’s love for you that produces spiritual maturity and true holiness. Believe the gospel truths in this must-hear message and see your life change for God’s glory!

*playback: USA Tour, Dallas, TX, 13 November 2013

Change What You Believe, Change Your Life (Live in Dallas) - Joseph Prince

1. Paul says:

Praise the Lord Pas Prince preach preach preach Pas prince may GOD give more revelation on Grace and father love.I love ur teachings .GOD bless you and ur team

2. Johan says:

Amen.

3. Rume Eva Ubini says:

I’m always blown away when I hear the gospel of the finished work of Christ. Now I can boldly roar like a lion. being aware of God’s great love towards me, has being the greatest relief or burden taken away from me. I know now my Heavenly Father Loves me with all His heart. now I understand when He calls me the Apple of His Eyes. :D

4. Max says:

I rejoice in Christ. Jesus is the Lamb of God. The perfect sacrifice. Shedding the blood for all of us. Thank you of your LOVE toward us. \o/

5. Joy says:

Thanks so much for this simple to understand message, very clear. Appreciate everything God is doing though you to advance the Kingdom Of God. God continue to multiple his favor upon your life.

6. Bonita Ford says:

I woke at 2 am and could not get back to sleep. I began watching you on tv and I fell back and all of sudden I woke up feeling refreshed and was amazed because your show. Was still on, so it had to have been a short nap and I felt so strengthened I was able to make my family a wonderful thanksgiving dinner. Praise The Lord!! I love you Pastor Prince, thank you for the truth.

7. Awesome! we are very blessed with what is conveyed by pastor joseph prince, I have since 2010 followed the instruction given by pastor prince and impact for our church service really unbelievable. Jesus love you

8. Christina Shannon says:

Pastor Prince, my dad and my grandfather were at the event after receiving free tickets from your ministry! I want to thank you because of that evening, my dad was able to see his father raising his hands in worship to our Lord for the first time in his life! That night meant the world to both of them!

9. JANIE says:

This is so very amazing to hear. I am trying to grab hold of it, but it seems so hard to do for some reason! I have been taught just the opposite. When I began to have panic attacks and extreme anxiety for reasons unknown to me, I assumed it must be punishment from God for the years I was backslidden. It is so good to hear that isn’t true! I am praying now that I will truly accept this magnificent grace as fact.
    I have a lot of questions about some Bible verses that seem to be in opposition to this and prevent me from fully receiving this fantastic news. Verses like Hebrews 6: 4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, [d]since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.Rev. 21:8,”But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
    Hebrews 6:4, and 2 John 1:9 Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. There are many others I’m sure you’ve been asked about, that are confusing. They seem to say you are saved as long as you are walking in faith and being righteous. I would love to hear an explanation about some of those verses.

10. Terence Tante says:

Hello Janie Pastor Prince has a series of dvds explaining these passages. Kindly visit the ministry website and order the set. You will truly be liberated! God bless!