Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 16 June 2013

How To Pray Powerful Prayers

How To Pray Powerful Prayers

Why pray if God knows all my needs? Must I pray long and hard before God hears and answers me? Does God answer “selfish” prayers? Find out the answers and more as Joseph Prince tackles these common questions about prayer and exposes erroneous beliefs that have hindered believers from experiencing powerful prayer lives. Let right believing take root as you see through the scriptures how much God wants you to turn to Him and ask Him to provide for and restore to you—no matter how impossible your situation. Hear this message to step into a prayer life full of faith, rest, power and miracles!

How to Pray Powerful Prayers - Joseph Prince

1. Janine Cossar says:

I just love Joseph Prince He is so clear, and has a genuine faith in God, Thankyou so much for the opportunity of learning from His revelations. I pray that God will use me more as I grow in the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ

2. Leong Yit Kuen says:

Praise The Lord for your words that save me in within.
    Thank you Pastor Joseph Prince for teaching us how to pray, it should be short and precise to make it powerful. I will try my best to follow your daily teaching cos i love
    God.
    I am now launching out to touch life in the Cultivate Hope Parkinson centre as an
    dancing instructor to the patients and caregivers. Thank you God leading me all the way.
    I put Him in the center of my works. He has not given me the power of fear but power, power of Love and sound mind. My work has not finished yet. Bless He will continue to show me right steps to help the needy to bring back the body movements as second nature. Halleluyah.

3. gina says:

4. Grace G Udofia says:

Thank you Pastor Joseph. We’ve been taught to make our prayers long not short and I always feel that if I don’t approach God with long list of prayer therefore God will not be satisfy with my dhort prayer. Through your destine to reign devotion that I read yesterday morning before leaving work, I now learn to approach our Heaven Father by thanking Him that he has heard me already. As he says in his word that before we open our mouth to speak, he’s already answered our prayer, and while we are yet speaking he will heaf us. Hallelujah, I’m so excited that God chosr you and anointed you to lighten up our would.
    May God continue to pour out into you to bless the world. God bless you, your family and your ministries in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

5. Annette says:

Thank you Pastor Prince for that sermon. When I hear about someone who is still sinning, I often say that we need to pray harder for that person. I thank Jesus for answering simple prayers.

6. Thank you Pastor… you are a blessing to all.

7. Gideon Tamilvanan says:

Thank you Pastor for the powerful message from GOD about prayer. GOD BLESS YOU!

8. Asha Murch says:

Thank you pastor Prince for this sermon to say simple prayers and follow the scripture in Mathew, Love you for you are like a son to me I had a dream my son would one day be like you. But I suppose this is just wishful thinking. Bless you.

9. Abey Thomas says:

Respected Saint,
    I would like to introduce myself as Abey Thomas. I am sending this message
    for a Special prayer request for my daughter Annu, studying for the 1st year MBBS .
    Her 1st year remaining exams are from 24th June to 1st July. Pls uphold her in your personal,
    family and in the prayergroup. Thanking God & yourself for your sprit filled prayers.
    Her exam time table is as below mentioned and the time mentioned is Indian Standard Time.
    DATE DAY SUBJECT T IME ( IST)
    24th June Monday Anatomy – 2 2 PM to 5 PM
    26th June Wednesday Physiology – 1 2 PM to 5 PM
    28th June Friday Physiology – 2 2 PM to 5 PM
    1st July Monday Biochemistry – 1 & 2 2 PM to 5 PM

10. Tyrone and Cindy Allen says:

Thank Pastor Prince for continuing to allow God to use you. This message has not only blessed my heart but my husband as well. My He continue to reign blessing over your life and your ministry.

11. Mats says:

That’s so refreshing! Thank u Father and thank u holy spirit for speaking through Joseph.

12. Amber ihde says:

Thank you pastor prince , your teachings have lightened my soul and heart ! I was full of condemnation ! But now I want to love Jesus and not concentrate on my failures!

13. Caleb says:

Thank you Pastor Prince for preaching The Father’s Message. The Lord Jesus Christ bless and keep you and your loved ones, now and always. Amen.

14. Diane Antonucci says:

Thanks be to our Abba Father, for sending a revival of Grace through His obedient son Joseph Prince. We have grown on the solid meat that he has been teaching us from the Incorruptible seed of the word of the most high God, Jesus the Christ.

15. Andrew Hester Jr. says:

AMEN!!

16. i thank GOD for this msge and GOD BLESS YOU PAST.JOSEPH ; i’am man of GOD pray for me to preasc like you thanks god bless you for this pictures power to pray

17. Christine says:

Praise God for the inspiring Word of God spoken from Pastor Prince. I am really requesting prayers that God helps me improve my writing skills. I am very poor in my writing skills, writing research papers does not come easy for me. I am really struggling. Please keep me in prayers.

18. Betty says:

God bless your servant , Joseph Prince and open the eyes of many ppl tru his preacings by Your word , by Your will ..in the name of Jesus ..Amen !

19. jing teves/cebu,philippines says:

Thank you very much Pastor Joseph Prince! You make my load(s) light. You are an inspiration and my faith has grown so much because of your preachings and teachings.
    Thank you for sharing what God has entrusted to you for us.
    God bless you more!

20. Marceline says:

Thank you man of God, you just lift me up every day, I really enjoy my walk with Jesus thanks to your support. May the Lord continue to Bless you. Amen

21. AR says:

You are an inspiration and my faith has grown so much because of your preachings and teaching.Thank you so much. God bless you and your familyGlory to Jesus .Amen

22. Florence says:

Thank you man God making your teaching easy for me to understand.bless you for sharing in the massages.may God continue blessing you and your family.Aman

23. Pauline Mwangi says:

I completely love the message of Grace. Now I have a question on spiritual warfare- what does Joseph Prince teach about that as related to fasting. I wonder how to know when and how long to fast the way Jesus taught that some demons only go by prayer and fasting. And why do we fast if God is willing to answer our prayers. I mostly fast so that I can be completely focused on God and not my flesh, but I get confused about the spiritual warfare aspect of fasting.

24. Ntsiki says:

Thank u Pastor Prince this is so powerful, i trust gthat father God is going to answer all my prayers. be blessed son of God

25. Cathy Wasiluk says:

I have listened to many preachers over the years and have heard things said by Joseph Prince I have never heard before. You have opened my eyes to many things. Thank God for you and your “non religious” preaching !! Thank God and may he bless you and your words to free the minds of the “religious” people !! God Bless You !!!!!

26. munyar linda says:

Thank god u your blessing and impart in our life

27. munyar linda says:

Your words are blessing to my soul

28. idanid says:

Thank you , Pastor Joseph because you make everything so clear. GOD had blessed you with the gift of the word. May God continue expanding your ministry with his everlasting love.

29. amilcar santiago says:

Pastor joseph your my second pastor, Jesus is my first, I, pray JESUS will keep giving you knowledge of the word. thank you for the work and resting in grace, lets you have, love from the island of Puerto Rico.