Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 10 March 2013

Grace-Based Leadership—Building Your Life & Ministry On The Gospel

Grace-Based Leadership—Building Your Life & Ministry On The Gospel

How do you steward your life and ministry to withstand tough times, and bear fruit? Get the answer in this revelatory message by Joseph Prince. See what it really means to build your ministry on “gold, silver and precious stones,” as opposed to “wood, hay and straw.” Understand why everything you do needs to be built on the sure foundation of Christ and His gospel of grace, and begin to walk in greater effectiveness and anointing as a leader and channel of blessing in your home, workplace and church. Build on the right foundation today and enjoy God’s rewards and blessings in every season!

Grace-Based Leadership: Building Your Life & Ministry On the Gospel - Joseph Prince

1. Iris Belleth says:

Wow Paster Joseph Prince,we thank & praise God for you.That was Awesome ,we love watching you.God bless you.

2. Wendy Schild says:

Amen.. it’s wonderful to listen . These words of the LORD stand. and we stand in, through and because of Him!!! thank you,
    Pastor Prince

3. Edna says:

E X C E L L E N T ! Thank you ABBA for pastor Joseph Pince.

4. Spinar says:

Leadership is root of ministry i want to know how to lead another?

5. Michael Yeboah says:

Pastor My Mentor, you have really put us in school and we will learn.

6. peter says:

The message has a great impart in my life during the last week which I heard message on Extreme Disciplineship. Difficult to follow without grace-based.
    Hearing the right message will withstand the ‘fire’. Right Believing leads to Right Living.

7. Grace G Udofia says:

Thank you Jesus for this awesome man of God. May you continue to pour more into him. Thank you Pastor Prince for teaching the pure gospel of our Lord and Savior. God bless you real good.

8. Rachel entilla says:

Touch by this massages and was filled with overwhelming Joy on thé goodness , lové and thé works of God. Praise Jesus and praise Him truly for giving us an annointed man of God in sharing and teaching a revelations That inspires me on my journey to know More about God’s love for me. Thank you Pastor Prince! I see God’s glory shinning on you!!!

9. gina says:

Thank you Pastor Prince.

10. D. K . Limbu ( David Paul ) says:

It’s really and true leader should capable to give accountability to lord Jesus.

11. reynor alen says:

PASTOR JOSEPH PRINCE IS FILLED WITH GOD PRESENCE, WHERE SIN INCREASE GRACE SUPER ABUNDANTLY SUPER EXCEEDINGLY AND SUPER OVERFLOWING MUCH MORE ABOUND ROMANS 5:20 THE MINISTRY OF GRACE JOSEPH PRINCE IS FILL WITH GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN

12. Thank you Jesus for Giving us Pastor Joseph Prince.
    Our (Kenyans/The World) lives are changed and Blessed every te we listed to him.
    God may you give Pastor Joseph Prince 120yrs as the minimal years he is to stay on Earth. We want him to impact as many generations as possible.
    We Love you Pastor!

13. Our car mp3 player is loaded with Pastor Joseph Prince messages.
    My short testimony is: I used to listen and believe a lie. But now I am more enlightened to see the light through your ministry.
    Hallelujah! I am saved!