Today's Devotional, March 17

What You Are Conscious Of Will Manifest

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4

If you have been to a circus performance or watched one on television, you would be familiar with the act involving a lion and its trainer. But have you ever wondered why, besides holding a whip, the trainer would arm himself with a stool and point its legs toward the beast?

The whole idea is to distract the lion. You see, as powerful as the beast is, it can be immobilized by distractions. If this man-eater is not distracted from time to time, it might just decide to maul the trainer to death!

The devil is like the trainer. He knows that you have God’s power inside you because the Lion of Judah is in you, and “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world”. So what the devil tries to do is immobilize you with distractions.

For example, he may bring to your attention a pain in your body to distract you. And you find yourself going to a few medical journals or the Internet to find out more about the symptoms. You also decide to consult more than one doctor. And because you know of someone who has the same condition, you talk to him about it.

In the end, you are distracted by the pain, the symptoms, your findings, the doctors’ reports and your friend’s experience. And you find it hard to believe and focus on God’s Word about your healing. You have become immobilized, powerless and fearful.

So the devil’s trick is to get you to focus on your condition. When you are conscious of the symptoms in your body and your findings, you will see sickness manifest. But God wants you to focus on who you are and what you have in Christ. When you are conscious that you are the healed in Christ, you will see healing manifest.

My friend, what you are conscious of will manifest. So be conscious of Christ, who is all the power of God inside you, and you will see that power manifest!

Thought For The Day
Be conscious of Christ, who is all the power of God inside you, and you will see that power manifest!

Blessed by this post? Learn more from this recommended message:

When You Touch Jesus, You Touch Your Destiny!

1. Victor Suppiah says:

Amen!!!

2. angela maria de gouveia says:

I woke up with angerness, in my heart and when i read this inspirational piece.. i could not help but cry, because it felt like God was actually in the room, talking to me. Thank you so much.. you are a true man of God. It was like you knew what i was going through.

3. Noel Dube says:

Am being blessed by these messages,i see them as being practical and usable in my life.

4. Sunday ologunleko inioluwa says:

Amen! Thank you Jesus for all you have done.

5. Our Luvng Father Indeed Healng,
    Be4 We Get Sick He Gave An Indeed Healng-
    Is Our Elder Brother Jesus Christ,
    We Been Focused On Who We And What We Been Having In Christ,
    We Been Conscious That We Are Healed In Christ,
    Now We Been Taught Knowned Revelation Of An Indeed Healing,
    My Luving Father Be Healing Manifest Appear Which U Hav Kept For US.
    For What We Been Looking 2 Be Perform By U For WE UR BELUVDS ,

6. Barbara Nair says:

Thank u for that its so true we focus on all the negatives nd wonder what’s going on in our lives thank u Pastor

7. Johny Akansag Bera says:

8. kwatog says:

amen pastor joseft prince we visit in philipines we w8 u God bless u and your family

9. Melchizedek says:

Amen! I choose to be conscious of my inheritance in Christ Jesus.

10. Mark Jenkins says:

Yes . This is so true . I was even distracted trying to reply . Like Peter getting getting out of the boat to walk to Jesus got distracted by the wind and the waves and began to sink.

11. Lesego says:

I’ve overcome & I now have the victory over all works of the indwelling demon.

Glory be to the Lord, God our Father …

Hallelujah!

12. Caren says:

thank you Jesus! Amennn!

13. V. Ramesh says:

Amen! I should focus the WORD of GOD which heals me by it’s Dunamis. Alleluia!

14. Connie says:

Focus on Bible teachings, and the God behind them. Let Him fill your mind and heart. Meditate on His goodness, wisdom, counsel, LOVE, and kindness. Meditate on His awesome creation and wondrous works. Whatever aspect of God, meditating will transform your life. God’s Will is perfect and His plans for you always lead to abundant life.

15. Choo says:

Thank you Lord for this wonderful message! Now it is beginning to make sense to me. Indeed greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! Amen.

16. Evelyn Olorunfemi says:

True Pastor. I resolve to be sooo conscious of Christ. Paul said ‘I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus…’- 1Cor 2:2

17. Mabel Clara Obeng says:

Amen. Thank you Jesus.

18. Mary says:

Mathematically then: Our Deliverer > disease or distress

19. princess says:

Praise God! This word is for I and my Family.! God Bless you sir.

20. amen!!! my super power is christ. christ is the head, we are the body, we are one, christ.

21. Valerie says:

Many thanks for the insight into God’s beautiful way of healing and understanding. I am Native American and this is what we believe to the word…the word is healing, thought precedes action…you are truly blessed with this word of God.

22. Victor Purdy SR. says:

Amen!

23. jose kaum says:

Amen.

24. suek says:

As Jesus is so am I in this world. Thanks Pr for the message.

25. Mwema says:

WOW! It’s who I am and what I have in Christ! Powerful!

26. joy says:

true…i choose to forcus on u u father God….

27. Ummmmmmmmmmm,
    Lovely Joseph Prince,
    My Indeed Tohdah Unto U!

28. PREMA says:

AWESOME! Thanks Pastor Prince for clearly preaching GOD’S WORD. GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY

29. China says:

Thank you Pastor. This is practical christianity!!!! The Holy Spirit always talks to my life through you Pastor Prince. Thank you once again. My life is moving upwards and forwards everyday.

China
    Botswana

30. Diana says:

had to get redirected today to read this message…I need this to be printed out in big letters and read it everyday…Devil you ain’t gonna take me from my Jesus nor my healing…Thank you Pastor Prince and to the young lady that directed me to this message…I hate distractions…it is a learned behavior…Father break these demonic behaviors in Jesus name..Just because we are modern…Jesus never has changed..not one iota!!!!! \o/

31. Adith says:

thankyou pastor Joseph for that message,there are alot of distractions in this world but gods given us rewards and blessings and you are one of them.,thankyou Halleluah Jesus rocks in my life. ;-)

32. Faye says:

Everything that we consider a “problem” or “worry” or “disease” or “lacking” is an opportunity for us to consciously wait and witness the greatness of our God!

33. Norma F. Turner says:

This is so good. Thank you for helping us to understand the Word better.