Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 4 March 2012

Praise Opens The Door To Grace

Praise Opens The Door To Grace

Sing in your valley of trouble and open the door for God’s bountiful grace to come flooding in! Joseph Prince shares inspiring biblical truths on the power of praise and shows you how you can release God’s presence and grace into every trial and challenge. Learn how speaking or singing to yourself in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs allows you to be filled with the Spirit and able to redeem the time as you walk in His wisdom. Discover how you can live a lifestyle of praising the Lord and continually experience His grace working out all things for your good!

Praise Opens the Door to Grace - Joseph Prince

1. Ken says:

As a worship leader this message has inspired me to to return back to the refreshing songs of the Psalms, and those great hymns.

Thank you!
    Ken

2. Melanie Schlaginhaufen says:

I love this. Have missed hearing Joseph speak because of all the recent telethons on religious TV this past week.

3. Roxan says:

Thank you Jesus for your Love and the Grace that is bestowed on us through our praise and worship..
    God Bless you Pastor Prince!

4. Imogene Johnson says:

Great is their fathfulness O Lord!!!!!

5. Pat Oliver says:

many thanks for sharing about Praise, I used to be in trouble for singing hymns when I was young. Married life of course changed that. I think NCC would make a lot of money from bringing out a cd of congregational singing of the old Hymns. Would go very well with this cd about praise. Now to order some cd’s.

6. Trudy Eastland says:

Praise God. I love the old hymns. I love to sing them. I ordered your cd of hymns and I listen to it all the time. It is so beautiful and I feel so close to God as I sing along with you. Thank you Pastor Prince, You are such a blessing to so many of us. I was watching tbn one day and your church was singing and it was so beautiful. God bless you for teaching us about God’s grace and how we can praise our way in life. I pray God’s richest blessings on you and your family and all my brothers and sisters in your church.

• Doris says:

My husband and I listen to the CD, There Is Love every night when we go to bed….very uplifting after a long day. we look forward to more of Joseph’s annointed singing of the hymns on CD…….Please, do it , won’t you?
      when we were in Singapore last year, we played the CD daily for 5 days and nights at my late nephew’s wake…it touched many hearts; and some people bought the CD.
      Blessings to you, Wendy, Jessica and the new baby. (Benjamin???)

7. Grace Udofia says:

I’m so much blessed by Pastor Joseph Price messages. Every morning I wake up with his scripture meditations on my emai. My life can never remain the same. May Goc bless you Pastor Prince.

Grace U

8. Madline says:

Thank You, Abba Father for Your Word through Pastor Prince. Amen. :-)

9. Madline says:

Amen.

10. Elizabeth Madoka says:

Very very refreshing. Thank you very much.

11. rambha says:

i believe in the power of praising and worshiping the LORD JESUS CHRIST everytime im struggling in a thing tht i dnt know wht to do…. my savior is always by my side! everyday i get a new fresh song while i open my heart n my mouth..Allelluiaaa..my day start by happiness,strength.love,favor,thank U Pastor Prince u r a gift from God 4 the world….God bless yr family n ministry luv u my boy!!!!

12. Clement says:

Thank you Pastor Prince preach on this.

13. Imogene Johnson says:

Awesome are you O, Lord

14. David Mutanda says:

The lord has blessed my life and in HIS word i have been blessed. Truly He is the KING of kings, the one who is, who was, an who is to come.Amen

15. Carol Reich says:

Thank you pastor prince. I can’t wait to purchase some of these hymns. My spirit is already soaring. Thank you mighty man of God.

16. Gerri D. says:

God bless you Pastor Prince! My husband and I listened to you sing and preach on Joel Olsteen program. We were captured by the annointing right thru the TV, and I received my healing that I had been praying for. I had been in very bad pain with sciatica for 2 long months. I opened up my heart to receive from God when you were praying for healings and I will never be the same again. God is awesome!

17. Daramola says:

Praise open the close doors closed by the enemy

18. sally bartolome says:

i am truly blessed by your message Ptr Prince!Gbu!

19. Maribel Cabildo says:

Amen! I’ll give you all the glory Jesus..

20. China says:

Thank you dearly Beloved Pastor.

Every moment I am looking forward to read what God has placed in your heart. You have given my life a meaning through your preaching Pastor.

China
    All the way from Botswana.

21. Atra says:

Praise God for you dear pastor joseph How wounderfully I am bless by only your preaching more than….. gace is a Person Lovely JESUS Chris life changing for me by this truth God bless you and all your family ,May God answer all your desieres for His glory. AMEN

22. Atra USA says:

Thank God for YESHUA and for you JOSEPH PRINCE not mixture preacher Praise GOD. LOVE YOU

23. It is wonderful to know JESUS and to be from Him. we are from holland but we live since 5 years in Portugal. Every sunday we hear you by the CNBC. We don`t have a church yet. How we enjoy the sermons. God bless you and your family. GRACE is now more clearly than we ever had known. Many years we are His children. Since you spoke about God`s grace it is more lively for everyday. Thank you pastor Prince.

24. Barbura Ioan says:

Cred ca Domnul Isus vorbeste intr-un mod minunat prin tine Joseph Prince. Vreau sa-ti spun ca citind si ascultand ceea ce Dumnezeu vrea sa intelgem corect referitor la credinta noastra in Isus Cristos in mod exclusiv, prin predicile tale am fost vindecat de Isus intr-un mod fantastic si minunat. Fii binecuvatat tu si casa ta!

25. Dennis Tetteh says:

Wow!I don’t know even in our trobles praises opens doors of limitations our lives.That is a deep revelation…………