Today's Devotional, December 04

Jesus Is Still Jehovah Rapha

…I am the Lord who heals you.”

Exodus 15:26

Do you know that the first compound name that the Lord revealed to the Israelites after they came out of Egypt was Jehovah Rapha, the Lord who heals you? It was as if He was telling them, as they began their new life with Him, that He had already healed them of all the diseases and pains they suffered when they were in bondage in Egypt. Indeed, when He brought them out of Egypt, “there was none feeble among His tribes”. (Psalm 105:37)

Today, just as the Israelites were delivered from their bondage in Egypt and from slavery to Pharaoh, you have also been delivered from the bondage of sin and sickness, and from slavery to the devil, by the blood of the Lamb. And the Lord, who is the same yesterday, today and forever, still says to you, “I am the Lord who heals you.”

A church member, who was experiencing pain in her womb for several months, looked to Jesus as her healer even as she went to see a doctor, who performed an ultrasound scan on her womb. When told that she had two big tumors and several blood cysts in her womb, she continued to look to Jesus as her healer. The doctor then had her blood tested to see if the tumors were cancerous.

Three days later, she saw the doctor again and was told that the tumors were not cancerous. Not only that, but a second ultrasound scan also showed that all the cysts and one of the tumors had completely disappeared! The other tumor had also shrunk. Although she had taken medication, the doctor told her that based on the original size of the tumor, it should have taken months to shrink that much. He commented that this was the quickest healing he had ever seen!

Beloved, if the doctor has given you a bad report regarding your health, don’t despair. Look to Jesus and expect healing for your body. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is still Jehovah Rapha — the Lord who heals you!

Thought For The Day
Look to Jesus and expect healing for your body. He is still the Lord who heals you!

[geocontent locationtype="Country" location="US, CA" reverse="flipit"]
Blessed by this post? Learn more from this recommended message:

The Healing Power Of God’s Gift Of Righteousness

[/geocontent]

[geocontent locationtype="Country" location="US, CA"]

[/geocontent]

1. Denis Murimi says:

Amen, i shall believe the report of the Lord!!

2. Vanessa Nesam says:

Amen!!!

3. Marilyn C. says:

AMEN !!!

4. Our GOD is WORD honouring

5. Gzaxs says:

yes indeed. Jehovah Ralpha is still my healer

6. Oscar dumenyo says:

Amen!!! Am blessed!:)

7. lexmore Deon Muzeya says:

pray for my dad to believe Jehovah Rapha the healer in Jesus name.

8. Christine says:

Amen he’s de best medicine,best healer and the best I’ve ever known!!glad I’ve his testimonies tooo !!

9. bodunde says:

i am the healed of the LORD

10. zeny says:

Hallelujah and Amen!..He is my jehovah Rapha, he healed my ulcer i dont take any medicine .I just believe and recieve His word , through communion i always declared by his blood ,Iam righteousness of God and by His stripes Iam healed…HE is the great IAM ,thank you DADDY GOD,thank you JESUS !AMAZING GRACE ,PEACE to all!

11. Johny says:

Amen, he healed my dad n mum n i knw surely its him. He is also healin my body n my finance strains. Haleluyah

12. hi fm fort worth,texas u.s.a. always love 2 b part of pastor prince an wendy i think it great 2 b able 2 hear or read any of pastor joesph messeges, he’s a great communicater. when i send my messege i don’t no if i’m messegging 2 his office here n the u.s. or do they go 2 his home office? i like their work it really communicate 2 me how great JESUS is an how HE loves us the 1st thing i heard fm pastor was “good things happens to those who believe that JESUS loves them” JESUS’s love
    4 me is so much more than i thought of, that was mo’s ago an i still remind myself by putting on my conmuter crowl. i love the prince’s keep up the good word nina

13. Franklin Stephen says:

Bottom line: d image of our God is bigger than d image of any infirmity. He is great. Healing nd deliverance are his children’s bread. Amen.

14. Rudo says:

Thank you for sharing such an encouraging Word and testimony. I know that God will do the miraculous for me too

15. nilma says:

yes he still,,,,,,amen lord!

16. Keneilwe mokgara says:

Pastor desire has died in my heart there use to be things that i was passionate about but now especially concerning my tongues i just dont believe anymore there has just been failtre upon failure in that which i pestisted and desired,i will get there though i just cant see it right now

17. Michael says:

AMEN!!!

18. Thapelo Ngwato Makgwale says:

Thank you JP for the Devo. Am also experiencing quicker healing than mormal right now.

19. God bless indeed at the mention of his stripes am whole.He is rapha

20. clarawakama says:

Amen,he is our Great Ebenezer,my comforter.my concillor.jehovah is every thing to me and my family,without him we have no life of our own,Praise God for what he reprEsents in my life,Amen.Thank you pastor joseph prince for the good work of the Lord which you are advocating through his words.may GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.

21. bruce mercer says:

please pray for my wife to be able to eat. her cancer is being wicked today. thank you brothers and sisters

22. Sue says:

Thank you Jesus for healing all my diseases and setting me free.

23. Toonna says:

@bruce mercer
    I agree with you, and pray for your wife, that as Christ is in heaven, seated about all powers, and principalities, and sicknesses, as Christ is, so is your wife, and you and your loved ones, now and forever, in JESUS’ name, AMEN! Christ Himself has borne the cancer off your wife’s body, He has taken it away, and died with it, on the cross, so she lives the full, abundant, incorruptible life of Christ, now and forever, in JESUS’s name, AMEN. Sickness has NO DOMINION over her, life reigns in her spirit, soul and body, in JESUS’s name, AMEN. Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost abounds in your family, in JESUS’s name, AMEN. Thank you Father, for the grace of your Son, thank you for qualifying us all to be partakers of the inheritance of health, we take more than enough! Thank you so much for your LOVE , in JESUS’s name, AMEN!!!